Declaration of accessibility The Faculty of Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical
Engineering of the Stanisław Staszic University of Science and Technology in Kraków
The Faculty of Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering (EAIiIB) of the Stanisław
Staszic University of Science and Technology in Kraków undertakes to ensure the website’s
accessibility in compliance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of
websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the
homepage of the faculty website.
• Website publication date: 2020-03-01
• Date of last significant update: 2022-03-12
Status in terms of compliance with the act
The website is partially compliant with the Digital Accessibility of Public Entities’ Websites and
Mobile Applications Act due to the non-compliances or exclusions listed below.
• Publications in the form of PDF files are partially accessible. There are two versions of files
uploaded on the website: PDF and DOC.
• The website contains films with no subtitles for deaf users.
• Some published photos do not have an alternative caption, they are for illustrative or
promotional purposes and are not used for current assignments.
Preparation of the Declaration on Accessibility
• The Declaration was prepared on: 2020-09-21
• The Declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2022-03-16
The Declaration has been prepared on the basis of a self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
• If you have any problems with the website’s accessibility, please contact us.The contact
person: Grzegorz Kocyłowski.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone : +48 12 617-28-77
Each individual has the right to:
• submit comments on the accessibility of a digital website or its component,
• submit a request to ensure accessibility of a digital website or its component
• request accessibility of the non-accessible information in another alternative form.
The request must include:
• the contact details of the person making the request,
• an indication of the website or feature to which the request relates,
• an indication of a convenient form to make the information available if the request is for
alternative forms of non-accessible information.
The request should be processed without delay, and at the latest within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide access or provide access in an alternative form within this deadline, the request shall be dealt with at the latest within 2 months of the submission date.
Complaints and appeals
A complaint about the failure to meet these deadlines and about the refusal to comply with the
request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to:
• Acting Administrative Director of the Department
• Address: al. Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Kraków
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Telefon: +48 12 617-45-54
A complaint may also be submitted to the Human Rights Ombudsman.
Information on the provision of sign language interpreters online
If you need a sign language interpreter online, please contact the Disability Services Office
Telephone: +48 12 617-46-30